Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 28 Mar 2023
Welcome to MyInspector Online Inspection Appointment and Payment Platform ("MyInspector").
This Terms and Conditions govern your use of, but not limited to, our website. Throughout these terms and conditions, you may also be referred to as "User".
- You must register to use the website. Please provide true and complete information. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited.
- By making a reservation on the website, you represent and warrant to us that you are of the age of majority under laws of Malaysia and you are the registered owner and/or the authorised representative/person of the registered owner of the (s).
- You agree that MyInspector (Eksklusif Rakyat Sdn. Bhd.) may use the information provided by you in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
2. Website Content
- While every care has been taken in the preparation of this website, MyInspector and its appointed representatives cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies herein, if any. All information is subject to change without any notice.
- We disclaim all liabilities, loss or damages howsoever resulting directly or indirectly from access, use and reliance of this website. Any decision made by you herein is at your own risk.
- We do not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful elements.
3. Covenants By The User
As a User of the website and/or the mobile application, you agree not to use the website and/or its contents or information for any commercial or non-personal purpose (direct or indirect) or for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited and are restricted from:
- Impersonating another person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, or adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to mislead, deceive, or defraud another;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express prior written permission;
- re-sell, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on the website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose;
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of the website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- deliver any unlawful (according to any and all applicable laws or regulations) postings to or through the website, or any postings which advocate illegal activity;
- deliver, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, racist, discriminating, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- deliver or provide links to, any postings containing defamatory, slanderous, false or libellous material;
- deliver any posting that infringes or violates any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, without limitation, copyrights, patents, trademarks, laws governing trade secrets, rights to privacy, or publicity;
- use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair or otherwise interfere with the use of the website or other users' computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, any related website, other accounts, computer system, or networks connected to the website through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the website, including harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others such as email addresses;
- violating or attempting to violate the security of the website including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding", or "crashing", or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. MyInspector will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting those who are involved in such violations.
- Engaging or attempt to engage in corrupt activities (directly or indirectly) involving inspection services.
4. You shall only use the website to make bona fide and legitimate queries or reservation and not to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
5. Reservation of Appointment
Appointments can be made online for inspection.
Booking Date shall mean the date User logs and completes the reservation on the website.
Reservation Dateshall mean the date selected by the User for inspection.
Working Day shall mean a working day for MyInspector’s Inspector(s).
Notice : Once successfully registered in the system, Customers are not allowed to cancel their reservation. Instead, they are allowed to reschedule their appointment to another date.
- Reservation for Standard Package is on a first-come-first-serve basis and subject to payment of fees.
- Upon successful reservation, all relevant individuals are to attend on the Reservation Date at the location. For convenience, they are advised to attend 20 minutes early. (See PERATURAN-PERATURAN KESELAMATAN DAN KESIHATAN PEKERJAAN (JENTERA BERPERAKUAN) 202X, Bahagian V, clause 17 - Jentera Berperakuan Tidak Disediakan Untuk Pemeriksaan Berkala)
- If Customer fails to attend on the Reservation Date, your reservation will be aborted and no refund will be given.
7. Change of Reservation Date
Notice : Once successfully registered in the system, Customers are not allowed to cancel their reservation. Instead, they may only reschedule their appointment to another date. Reschedule is allowed for one (1) time only for each booking:
- Rescheduling can be made seven (7) day before the Reservation Date at MyInspector website.
- Any change to the Reservation Date is subject to Inspector’s availability.
- Rescheduling is limited to the same vehicle; same inspection type and the owner may not change/substitute the vehicle registered to be inspected.
8. Change of Reservation Date by MyInspector
MyInspector reserves the right to re-schedule any Reservation Date at any given time without notice.
9. Fees and Payment Method
Processing Fee is the administrative fee.
Inspection Fee is the statutory fee imposed by the Government.
Service Charge is the charges related to Premium Packages only.
For inspection reservation on MyInspector, Customer may opt to use Debit/Credit Card or FPX or Funds Transfer.
- All online payment is at the Customer’s own risk.
There is no refund for the Processing Fee or Inspection Fees or, Service Charge or any difference in the fees due to the Customers’ negligence or failure to comply with MyInspector requirement(s) and/or those who fail to comply with PERATURAN-PERATURAN KESELAMATAN DAN KESIHATAN PEKERJAAN (JENTERA BERPERAKUAN) 202X, Bahagian V, clause 17 - Jentera Berperakuan Tidak Disediakan Untuk Pemeriksaan Berkala
11. Inspection Disclaimer
- Upon completing the inspection, a MyInspector inspection report and/or an Certificate of Fitness (CF) will be issued. The MyInspector inspection report and/or the Certificate of Fitness (CF) result is based on the condition of the at the time of the inspection. Condition may change from physical damage, owner modifications, inferior repairs, wear and tear etc. MyInspector is not liable for any changes occurring after inspection.
- The inspection conducted by MyInspector is an inspection for operational worthiness for the declared safe working load and/or pressure of the . MyInspector does not remove any parts during the inspection and the inspection does not constitute an inspection for testing of the internal components or mechanical components, which may require an authorised mechanic or a qualified competent person to conduct further testing.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless stated otherwise, MyInspector is the owner of all copyrights on this website, including without limitation, all trademarks, service marks, documentation, text, data, graphics, photographs, videos, music, sounds, HTML code, the design, contained on this website. You may not distribute any of the content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the content and/or content(s) without prior written consent of MyInspector.
As a condition of use, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, MyInspector, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective partners, suppliers, officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, representatives, contractors and agents, from any and all claims and damages (including legal fees and court costs) arising from or relating to any allegation regarding: (a) your use of the website; or (b) MyInspector’s use of any content or information you provide, as long as our use is not inconsistent with this terms and conditions; or (c) information or material posted or transmitted through login account, even if not posted by you; or (d) any dispute regarding payment or your use of any credit card or the Funds Transfer facility or the FPX payment gateway; or (e) any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
14. Anti-Bribery Clause
You agree not to engage in corrupt activities (directly or indirectly) involving inspection services and you also undertake to comply with all relevant MyInspector anti-corruption policies and procedures.
By using this website, you agree to all the terms and conditions imposed by MyInspector which is governed by the laws of Malaysia.